Photographers - Journalists - Photojournalists - Videographers - Reporters
- Producers - Bloggers - and all Media-Press enthusiasts.
- USPRESSCORPS.ORG Enrollment is Open to Anyone
- Proven and Accepted in USA and 139 other Countries World-Wide.
- 30 Years Experience Opening Toughest Barriers, Gates
- Satisfaction Guaranteed. A+ Highest Better Business Bureau Rating.
YOUR Package of CREDENTIALS and Back-Up:
- Wallet Press Hard Card 2"x 3.25" (5.5cm x 8.5
- Badge Press Hard Card 2"x 3.25" (5.5cm x 8.5
- Large Badge Card 3"x 4.5" (8cm x 12cm). This
2X card is twice the size of the standard badge card and is easily visible
from a distance of 20 ft.
- Lanyard for Badge Card
- Hard Cards
are made from high quality plastic like your Driver's License or Credit
Cards. Your photo is manufactured into the cards.
- US Press Corps.Org. Press Passport
- Official Letter of Certification placing you on assignment.
- Fully Supported by Editorial Staff (see "Fully
- Press Credential Verification on the Internet you can
- Custom Title (or No Title) on Cards.
- Custom Business or Media Name (or No Business Name) on
- Credentials Come Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Use.
- Email your photo as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
with your name in the subject line. Almost any photo will do. We can
crop, re-size and mask backgrounds.
$.159.00..USPRESSCORPS.ORG Press Program (3 Years)
$ 198.95..TOTAL AMOUNT
1. Use the ON-LINE
FORM using Your Credit Card or
2. Use the PAYPAL
3. or Call 1-800-654-9557 with Your
Credit Card or
4. PRINT and MAIL this PDF Format ENROLLMENT
Arrange Next-Day delivery by calling 1-800-654-9557. Ship today for delivery
tomorrow (USA only) via Express Mail. Order and Photo must be in by 1:pm
Eastern Time. Next-Day delivery charge add $39 to order.
THESE CREDENTIALS ARE FULLY SUPPORTED! Fully Supported means that editors at American Image Press are
available by phone (1-800-654-9557) M-F from 10am- 5pm Eastern time or email
(email@example.com) to answer your questions about how to use
your press credentials, approach an event or how to answer questions related
to an covering an event. For most events, simply show
up with your Press Card. For tougher events:
- Our editors will write a specific letter stating that
you are on assignment to cover an event on a specific date at a particular
- Make an online application and provide complete details
for a specific event for you.
- Send an email to confirm that you are on assignment to
cover an event on a specific date at a particular location.
On weekends and holidays assignments may be verified by
calling 1-800-654-9557 or using your Verification site on the internet.